Wednesday, July 2, 2014

How To: Zoom Into Photos on Instagram (iPhone)

Instagram. Everyone has one and if you don't you're missing out. Recently I graduated high school and a ton of people have been posting pictures from graduation on Instagram. Long story short, I showed my mom some of the pictures and when she double-tapped an image she saw a heart instead of a zoomed image like she was looking for. Believe it or not there's a built in feature on the iPhone that let's do zoom in. No jailbreak required. No software needed. So legggo.



Step-by-Step 

  1. Open Settings, General, then Accessibility.
  2. Tap Zoom and flick the switch so it's enabled.
  3. Now open up Instagram and chose any picture (cough cough follow me on Instagram: @bridgenn) and use a three-finger double tap to zoom in.

Now you'll notice that you can zoom into an image but you can't adjust it. So how would you do that? It's really simple, but extremely awkward. When you use three-fingers to zoom in on the second tap, leave one finger on the screen and imagine there's a slider to where you can slide up or down depending on the intensity of zoom. Afterwards, similar to how you would traditionally use two fingers to zoom in and out, use three fingers instead and it will work like a charm. Like I mentioned above, it's a little awkward since you're not used to it but try it out five, ten times and it will become a norm.


If you have any questions or want me to write a post on here for you, the easiest way to get hold of me is by tweeting me @bridgenn. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @bridgenn

No comments:

Post a Comment