Sunday, March 16, 2014

How To: Change/Update your PayPal Email Address

Recently I've been in a situation where I needed to change my Paypal email and the first thought I had was probably the first one you had. Delete my Paypal account and make a new account with the same credentials, but I had my Paypal email in so many services I thought it was a waste of time. I thought I would look around the Paypal website and if I couldn't find anything I would turn to Paypal's FAQs.

It's actually really simple to update your email address. Just follow the steps below and you should be good to go!



  1. Login to Paypal
  2. Hoover your cursor on "Profile" and click on "My Personal Info"
  3. Look for the email row (should be the second one) and click on "update" alllll the way to the right
  4. Now click "Add"
  5. Enter the new email you want to be associated with your account and than you will have to confirm the action with an email. 
If you have any questions, leave them below or tweet me as it is the quickest way to get hold of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment